Friday 17 June 2016

 hi everyone
I received my sign up goodie box yesterday from the lovely Ann Melvin @ annshappystampers.Co. uk.
Inside there was the gorgeous blooms and wishes stamp set that I just had to use today.

What you will need is
Elegant eggplant A4 card cut on the long side to 5" and then score in half to make the card Base
Very vanilla card cut at 4 3/4 x 5 5/8
I then used the blooms and wishes stamps to make my own dsp using versamark and copper embossing powder.
Then I stamped a couple of the leaves in elegant eggplant. 
Cut a bit off the very vanilla card in a diagonal direction from left bottom corner to the other side.
I made sure that the for you sentiment would fit in the space in the corner when very vanilla mounted onto Base card.
I stamped some off the smaller flowers onto scrap elegant eggplant any embossed in bronze powder as well as a butterfly from papillon potpourri stamp set. Punch out the butterfly with coordinating punch and fussy cut around the flowers and attach to your card.
I didn't have any bronze pearls so I got some white ones from my stash and inked them with versamark and covered in the bronze embossing powder to change to what I needed.
Hope you all like this card.
Catch ya all later
Steffi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment