Wednesday 15 June 2016

 morning guys!
How are you all? Hope you are well.
Thought I'd share another project with you today. My friend's son is turning 14 at the end of this month so I decided to try to make a cool card that a 14 year old would like. I struggle making cards for males but I'm really pleased with how this one turned out.
Right here is a list of what I used:
Basic black A4 cardstock
Cherry cobbler A4 cardstock
Smokey slate cardstock
Black memento ink pad
Marquee messages stamp set
Sprinkles of life stamp set
Window sheet
Metallic sequin assortment

Basic black cardstock cut to 11 1/2" x 7" and score and fold at 5 3/4"
cherry cobbler cardstock cut to 5 3/4" x 6 1/2" use a square die or craft knife to create a window in the middle of the card.
Out of piece of scrap whisper white I stamped the 'it's your' sentiment from marquee messages
Then I stamped the frame from marquee messages on both scrap cherry cobbler and smokey slate cardstock. Then I fussy cut around the pieces I wanted to use.
Use a little bit of the window sheet to attach to the window we made in the cardstock I used snail. Then line the edge with foam straps and sprinkles some sequins in. Then I attached whisper white card to foam tape making sure there was no gaps.
I used a selection of the other stamps from marquee messages to randomly stamp around the cherry cobbler with memento ink. Then I popped the frame I wanted to use up on dimensionals and attached to front of card around the window.
Lastly add dimensionals to the back of the cheery cobbler mat and attach to card based. 
I used the candle stamp from sprinkles of life to create the number 14 as I don't have any number stamps in my stash yet haha.
I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. Hope you like it.
I'll be back again soon 
Catch ya later 
Steffi xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment