Wednesday 8 June 2016

OMG!!! It's finally arrived!!!
I was soo excited to get in from work today haha
This is my starter kit I ordered from SU. I can't wait to get started but I think it's gonna be at least Sunday before starting any projects.
What's included? :-
Brights assorted A4 cardstock 
Regals assorted A4 cardstock
Neutrals assorted A4 cardstock 
Sprinkles of life stamp set
Papillon potpourri stamp set
Marquee messages stamp set
Grateful bunch stamp set
Mini glue dots
Tree builder punch ( matches sprinkles of life stamps)
Elegant butterfly punch ( matches papillon potpourri  stamps)
Blossom bunch punch ( this matches grateful bunch stamps)
Cherry cobbler ink pad
Elegant eggplant ink pad
Smokey slate ink pad
Crumb cake ink pad

Wow what a selection!!

Already my mind is buzzing with potential ideas for projects...not sure which to do 1st! No doubt I will draw inspiration from some of the great crafters out there.
I'll try and get my 1st project posted on Sunday. 
Catch you all later
Steffi xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment