Wednesday 10 August 2016

Waterfall card

Hi everyone sorry I've been missing for quite a while. I've been full of busy with work and then last weekend I was poorly 😢. Anyway back to full health now and thought I'd do a project to share with you all.

This is my take on a waterfall card....so pretty and quite easy to do.
Above is a picture of the cardstock and dsp measurements that you will need to make the card like mine. I also used the items below...
Black ink pad
Lots of love stamp set
Garden in bloom stamp set
Project life corner rounder
1/8" handheld circle punch
Tombow multipurpose glue
and a bit of ribbon.

Take the panel of dsp and attach to the white panel of card, then I took the 1" x 4 1/4" panel of card and attached it to the top of the previous panel about 3/4 of the way down ( I used a couple of brads from my stash to attach it) now you can attach this panel to the Base card.
Next stamp your desired images onto the white squares of card and then attach these using tombow to the black squares. 
Using the 2" x 9" strip of card, score at the measurements shown in above picture. You then attach each of the layered squares placing each one just under each score line. 
Lastly I punched a hole in bottom of the strip we have just done and threaded some ribbon through to activate the waterfall feature.

Hope you like this project and hope to be back soon.
Happy crafting
Steffi xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment