Sunday 11 September 2016

Star of light and wonderful year card


Hey everyone sorry it's been a while since my last post I've been mega busy at work and prepping for my holidays. 
I hope you like this card...here is what you will need to create it...
Whisper white cardstock measuring 11 1/2" x 5 3/4" scored on long side at 5 3/4" to make card Base
Gold card x 2 measuring 4 3/4" x 4 3/4"
Whisper white cardstock x 2 measuring 4 1/2" x 4 1/2"
Star of light stamp set
Wonderful year stamp set
Starlight thinlets
Versamark
Embossing buddy
Gold embossing powder
Gold metallic thread
Gold metallic shapes
Scrap of gold card to cut stars out

Would love to see your take on it, hopefully see some soon.

If you don't have a demonstrator already and would like a stampin up catalogue , just drop me a message on here and I'll gladly send you out a FREE catalogue.

Happy crafting 
Catch ya later
Steph xx

No comments:

Post a Comment