Sunday 9 October 2016

Candy Cane Lane Suite

Hi everyone

I've had a busy day crafting today and I just wanted to share with you what I have made. I wont be posting instructions for each project but if any of you are interested just drop me a message and I'll gladly share with you.

The Candy Cane Lane suite that I have used is one of my favorites from the autumn/ winter catalogue...soooo adorable.
I hope you love the pics below as much as I enjoyed making them.

This box when finished measures 9" tall, 2 7/8" wide and deep

These cards measure 5 x 5"

The biggest box measures 7" long, 5" wide and 2" deep. The second box measures 6 1/4" long, 3 1/4" wide and 1 5/8" deep.

I'm sure you will agree that the quality of these products look simply stunning!! I'll post pics of the products and order numbers below so you can see what I have used.







If you would like to order through me either look for me on the demonstrator finder on Stampin up website ( Steph Stoker from Sunderland) or drop me an email if you want to request a FREE CATALOGUE!!

Happy crafting
Steffi xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment