Sunday 11 December 2016

Candy cane lane suite crafty afternoon


Hi everyone

I hope you have all had an amaZing weekend. 
I've finally nearly finished my christmas shopping.....I'm so far behind its silly. 
I thought I best get my finger out and actually start my Xmas cards!!

Above are a couple of ideas I came up with....I did do another 3 designs but I forgot to take pictures before I wrote them out and sealed them. Does any of you do things like that? I'm terrible haha.

Most of the products I have used are from the candy cane lane suite with the exception of the doiles and the merry christmas stamp (which was from the snow place stamp set).

If you would like some of the items I've used they are all available from my online shop...link is in above tab.

I've got a busy week at work ahead but I'll get back here when I can.

Happy crafting

Love Steffi xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment