Wednesday 4 January 2017

Cool treats covered notepad


Hi everyone 

I just wanted to share this super cute covered notepad. The notepad measures 4" × 3 1/4"
I've used brand new products from the Stampin Up spring/ summer catalogue.

All products I've used are from the 'cool treats suite' featured on pages 32 and 33.
What you will need to create this are: 

Watermelon wonder card measuring 5" × 3 1/4"
Tasty treats DSP measuring 3 3/4" × 3"
Scraps of watermelon wonder, pool party, peekaboo peach, chocolate chip and whisper white card
Scrap of silver foil card
Cool treats stamp set
Frozen treats framelit dies
Sprinkles embellishments
Wink of Stella
Watermelon wonder ink pad

I hope you like what you see. If you have not got a copy of the New catalogue please either leave a comment or click on the request catalogue at the top of my blog.

Thanks for looking.

Happy crafting

Steffi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment