Sunday, 26 February 2017

Twine storage tower using Inside the lines DSP




Hi everyone

I hope you're all having a lovely Sunday.

I've just finished the above project and I couldn't wait to share it with you all. I've used the Inside the lines DSP from the sale a bration brochure. 
I love how it turned out hope you do too.

Here are the supplies and measurements:

Drawer sleeves x 4...flirty flamingo card measuring 8 1/4" × 2 3/4" score on long side at 1/2", 2", 4 3/8" & 5 7/8"

Drawers x 4....basic black card measuring 5 1/2" × 5 1/8" score on all sides at 1 3/8"
DSP FOR drawer front and insides x 8...needs to measure 2 1/8" × 1 1/8"

Side panels x 2...basic black card measuring 6 1/8" × 2 3/4"
DSP panels need to measure 5 7/8" × 2 1/2"

Back panel...basic black card measuring 6 1/8" × 2 7/8" score on long side at 1/4" & 5 7/8"
DSP panel needs to measure 5 7/8" × 2 1/8"

Panels for both top and base x 6 (3 for each section ) flirty flamingo card measuring 3 1/8" × 2 3/4"

Mat for the top needs to measure 2 1/2" × 2 7/8"

Flirty flamingo marker 
Tombow glue
Tear and tape

For full instructions please see my YouTube video.


Hope you like this project.
Thanks for watching

Love Steffi xxx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this one, I just finished making my first one.
    I will send you a photo to your messenger.

    Love Carina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I can't wait to see your version. I'm glad you liked it enough to recreate xx

    ReplyDelete