Tuesday 7 March 2017

Embellishment storage caddy

Hi everyone

I hope you have all been keeping well. I've been busy with work and had a dentist appointment too that's why I've been quiet on here lately.

I'm back today to share with you another storage caddy I made especially for my Stampin up embellishment pots.

I don't think I seen a project like this before and I really like how I turned out.



Here is the materials I used (for each section)

For the drawer sleeves: whisper white cardstock measuring 8 1/4" × 3 3/4" score on long side at 1/2", 1 5/8", 4 3/8" & 5 1/2" score on short side at 2 3/4"

For the drawers: whisper white cardstock measuring 5 3/4" × 5 3/4" score on all sides at 1/2" & 1 1/2"

DSP measuring 2 1/2" × 7/8"

In between panels (for on top of the 4 boxes once made) rich razzleberry measuring 5 3/4" × 5 3/4" adhere 2 together for extra strength.

Please see my video tutorial below for full instructions.


I hope you like how it turned out.

Happy crafting

Love Steffi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment