Wednesday 22 March 2017

Party animal birthday card

Hi everyone

Ooh we are half way through the week now...only 2 more shifts for me and then have a weekend off. I predict crafting in the future haha.

I just want to share with you all this birthday card I've just finished...most of the items I've used are from the 'party animal' suite in the spring/ summer catalogue.


This card is part of a weekly challenge on Facebook...the group is called Scrimpy's Stampin Up Forum you should check it out. Every week they upload a new sketch for people to put their spin on it. A great place for inspiration from a lot of different people.

Another reason I used this colour card and DSP is because both the A4 in colour cardstock and the DSP is now available as a FREE SALE A BRATION item up til 31st March...if you would like any of these all you have to do is place an order for at least £45 excluding postage to earn one for FREE!!! You gotta love a freebie.
Make sure that enter the codes for the items from my previous post.

Anyway here I what I used

Whisper white card measuring 8 1/2" × 6 1/8" score at 4 1/4" on long side to create card base
Emerald envy card measuring 5 7/8" × 4"
Whisper white card measuring 5 5/8" × 3 3/4"
Balloon Adventures stamp set 
Party animal DSP
Emerald envy 1 /8" taffeta ribbon
Emerald envy ink pad 
Crushed curry ink pad
Stitched shapes framelits
Crushed curry enamel shapes (from regals colour family)

I hope you like how it turned out.
Thanks for looking

Happy crafting

Love Steffi xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment