Friday 5 May 2017

Eastern palace double exploding box

Hi again

Today's project is this double exploding box. Again I've used the Eastern Palace DSP and I love these colours and how they pop...just gorgeous.



The inside of the smallest box is 3 x 3" so although I've put chocolate in mine, you could put in whatever you wanted.

It's a really easy project and as with my previous tutorials this week, I have also done a video tutorial. I will put the link below and would love for you to check it out.

https://youtu.be/md2-n7EvDWM

Don't forget that these products as 2 fantastic bundles are only available til May 31st. They are still available individually though so they're not going anywhere. If you want the whole collection I'd advise you to take advantage of one of the bundles where you will get free products on whichever one you choose!

I hope you like and enjoy this project, I'll be back again tomorrow with another.

Happy crafting

Love Steffi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment