Tuesday 18 July 2017

Card and matching gift box using hand stamped DSP

Hi everyone

The team that I'm in had a challenge this week to make a couple of project using our own hand stamped DSP.
This is not something I do very often as I'm always sure I will mess it up haha.

Anyway I thought I'd share with you all what I came up with...I'm actually really pleased with the results and I hope you like it too.



I hand stamped a full sheet of A4 Whisper white card to create my DSP. I used the Blooms and Wishes stamp set and Smoky Slate and Powder Pink inks.

Here's what I used to make each project:

Card:
Smoky Slate card measuring 11 3/4" x 4 1/4" scored on long side at 5 7/8" to create a top folding card base.
DSP Matt measuring 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
Pretty Label punch
Blooms and Wishes stamp set
silver metallic ribbon
1/8" silver ribbon
scraps of whisper white and smoky slate for the sentiment

Gift Box:
Smoky slate card measuring 9 1/8" x 5 1/8" score on the long side at 1 1/8", 4", 5 1/8" and 8". Then score on the short side at 1 1/8" and 4"
cut up the score lines on the long side and make tabs from the squares, then fold up to create your box.
DSP matt measuring 2 5/8" x 2 5/8" and then 3pieces measuring 2 5/8" x 7/8"
Blooms and Wishes stamp set and scraps of whisper white and smoky slate for the sentiment
1/8" silver ribbon

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Thanks for looking

Happy crafting

Love Steffi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment