Wednesday 12 July 2017

Coffe Cafe thanks a latte card

Hi everyone

I'm back today to share with you some thank you cards I've made.

I left my previous job last Thursday and I wanted to make some cards to give out to the amazing staff who quickly became friends over the years, to express my gratitude to them all.

I used the new Coffee Café stamps and matching framelits as well as the new In colour bitty bows. I saw a similar idea on Pinterest by a lady called Lisa Pretto and changed it up slightly.
I'm so pleased with how they turned out and just hope the recipients loved them as much as I do.


I used the 2017- 2019 In colours for these cards.

I've done a youtube tutorial showing you how I made them, I'll leave the link below for you all.


I hope you like how they turned out.

Thanks for looking

Happy crafting

love Steffi xxx

2 comments:

  1. Very cute!!! Best I have seen with this set!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joan glad you like. I saw one very similar on Pinterest which is what I gained my inspiration from xx

    ReplyDelete