Saturday 8 July 2017

Vertical Greetings tall milk carton style box

Hi everyone

I'm back with this beautiful gift box that holds a reed diffuser set. I got mine from the local £1 shop with a view to make a gift box myself.

I love the effect of heat embossing, it's like magic haha.



The version on the left is in Early Espresso cardstock and I've used gold embossing powder, gold glimmer paper, scrap of very vanilla, classic label punch and gold 1/8" ribbon.
The one on the left is made using Basic Black cardstock, silver embossing powder and silver 1/8" ribbon.

I really do love it, I hope you do too.

I've uploaded a video tutorial to YouTube and I'll leave the link below. I'd really like for you to go and have a look and if you like it, show your support and subscribe to my channel.


I'll be back with another project next week.

Until then....happy crafting.

Love Steffi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment