Tuesday 12 September 2017

Huge Advent calendar

Hi everyone

Sorry it's been a long time since my last post. It's took me a while to get into a routine with my new job. I'm loving it though so all good.

 Hope you are all well.

Today's project is one I shared with you all last year but this time I've used current products and I've also uploaded a video tutorial.



The 1st picture is using retired products and the one below is using current products. I made these for an order that someone wanted and luckily she loves them.

It is really easy to make although it can be time consuming.

You will need to make 25 individual boxes the measurements for each box is below:

cardstock measuring 8 1/2" x 6 1/2" score on the long side at 2", 4", 6" and 8" score on the short side at 2", 4" and 6".

matts to go on top measure 1 3/4"x 1 3/4" for the cardstock layer and 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" for the DSP layer.

Please find the link below for my video tutorial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2qoWrUeUlI

I hope you like this project and hopefully I'll have another project for you all soon.

Thanks for looking

Happy crafting

love Steffi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment