Tuesday 13 February 2018

Mini Album tutorial as requested part 2









Hi everyone

I'm back today with part 2 of my mini album tutorial for you all. I love how it turned out the Petal Garden DSP is just stunning.

I'm going to leave a list below of the things I used and also a link to my YouTube tutorial.

DSP for the front and back cover needs to measure 6" x 5 5/8"

DSP for the spines needs to measure 6" x7/8" (2 pieces) and 1 piece measuring 6" x 7/8"

DSP for inside panels x 4 needs to measure 6" x 5"

Pocket
Card measuring 5" x 2" and DSP mat measuring 4 3/4" x 1 3/4"

Pages
card measuring 10" x 6" score on the long side at 5" and fold. Mats x 2 measuring 5 3/4" x 4 3/4"

Side flap (for the pages)
card measuring 6" x 4 1/2" score on the short side at 1/2". Mat measuring 5 3/4" x 3 3/4"

Photo book
card measuring 8" x 6" score on long side at 4" and fold. Mat measures 5 3/4" x 3 3/4"

Waterfall base- card measuring 6" x 5 3/4"

Waterfall pages
card measuring 5 5/8" x 4 1/4" score on the short side at 1/2"
Mat measuring 5 3/8" x 3 1/2"

Here is the link to my tutorial:


I hope you enjoyed this project.

Thanks for looking and happy crafting.

Love Steffi xxx



6 comments:

  1. Amazing album, I really enjoyed watching. You have done a fantastic job steph great tutorial. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Danielle that means a lot. Sorry for the late reply xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing the tutorial! I just finished making mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Pamala, I'm honoured that you liked my tutorial enough to try it for yourself. I hope you had fun xxx

      Delete
  3. This is just so pretty Steph xx

    ReplyDelete