Saturday 10 March 2018

Beautiful Baby Girl mini album

Hi everyone

I'm back today to share with you my latest project, I needed a card and a little gift for someone at work who has recently had a beautiful baby girl.











I decided to keep the mini album clean and simple as I wanted the photos to do the talking in the album.
I've not done a actual tutorial for this project but I have done a project share video, I will leave the link below.

https://youtu.be/3xIP4vMPTzE

If you would like to know the measurements then I will leave the details below for you.

You will need:

2 pieces of chipboard measuring 6.5" x 4.5" and 1 piece of chipboard measuring 6.5" x 2"

2 pieces of crumb cake card measuring 7" x 8.25" (join together on the 7" side overlapping by about 0.25" and use this to cover the chipboard)

Crumb cake card measuring 11" x  6.25" to cover the inside

For the hinge you will need 3 pieces of card measuring as follows, 6.25" x 2.5", 6.25" x 2" and 6.25" x 1.5". score all pieces at 0.5" on the short side on both sides.

For the pages you will need card measuring 6.25" x 8.5" score on the long side at 4.25" and fold in half. You will need 6 of these.
The mats on these measure 6" x 4"

For the inserts you need 6 pieces of card measuring 5.75" x 3.75" and the mats measure 5.5" x 3.5".

The card mat for the front and back covers measures 6.25" x 4.25" and the DSP measures 6" x 4" and the card mat for the spine measures 1.75"x 6.25" and the DSP measures 1.5" x 6"

I really hope you enjoyed this project and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Thanks for looking and happy crafting.

Love Steffi xxx

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph I absolutely love this album. Think it's about time you make a new one xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks hun and yeah I will get around to making a new one xx

    ReplyDelete